Everyone needs a friend and Nexus needs you!
Friends of Nexus is a group of people who are committed to breaking the silence around sexual violence and who can provide us with a voice in their local community.
Who can help?
Anyone who believes in the work we do and who wants to help us continue to do it.
How can you help?
By becoming a Friend, we would love you to use your skills, interests and time to support our work by:
- Raising awareness of our services and being a voice for Nexus in your community
- Volunteering your time e.g at events, with awareness activities etc
- Facilitating wonderful fundraising by:
- participating in Nexus NI events
- organizing your own events or activities
- helping to promote Nexus events and campaigns to your friends/family/colleagues and on your social media pages
- keeping us informed of any fundraising ideas or potential partnership opportunities with your local sports clubs, community groups, businesses etc
- Joining or setting-up a Nexus Community Fundraising Group in your area. Click here for more details
How we will work together
We will keep you updated on our work, latest news, events and opportunities to get involved via a regular e-bulletin. This is also a great opportunity for our Friends to share their own achievements and stories of fundraising or volunteering with Nexus NI.
We are also here to help with resources and advice for any fundraising events or activities that you have planned in aid of our work.
BECOME A FRIEND OF NEXUS TODAY! click here to register and our fundraiser will be in touch.